-|Until Then|- -|Until Then|-

Clouds of white.

No, this is not trance. Something more like electronic or something, except I don't think it's electronic either. Maybe folk or latin. Anyways. Mixing was good. Instruments worked well together. It was kinda simple, but that isn't a problem really. You could have also gotten rid of the extra 9 seconds at the end too, but that's not a problem either. So over all, it was a good song. Nice job. Keep it up.

15thDimension responds:

I wouldn't say folk or latin, for sure, not that. Now that I've listened to it more I seems more like a cross between dubstep and trance. Anyway thanks for the review!

Max's Theme Loop [Remix] Max's Theme Loop [Remix]

Sweet.

This is really good. Definitely a change from the original, but the original was trance and this is drum and bass, so it makes sense. Sounds great!

Welcome Back [Trance] Welcome Back [Trance]

Peaceful...

Love the first half of this song. It reminds me of a trance orchestra. Also, very peaceful song. Keep it up!

Or4nges responds:

Now that I think about it, The lead I used in :34 sounds kinda like a french horn. I didn't mean to do that lol. I guess this is more orchestral than I intended.

Copypasta [Trance] Copypasta [Trance]

Great song!

I love the arp that goes on through the song, it gives it a nice feel. Also, the transition at 0:40 was great! But, I think your hihat was drug out a little too long, it needed to be tightened up some and maybe turned down a little. Other than that, great song! Please don't forget to return the favor by checking out my latest submission, Max's Theme! Thanks a lot man!

Or4nges responds:

Thanks! I'm definately trying to cut down on the hi-hats on my newer songs. I've learned alot about mastering since this lol.

Say Something -DTS- Say Something -DTS-

Not bad!

This is definitely an improvement on your other songs. Seeing as this is a song and not a loop, I think you need to add a nice finish to it. Also, I think you need to look into more chord progressions, to add a variety, because this was too repetitive. I like the sounds used and the fading in and out effect. Nice job!

15thD - Audio Adventure 15thD - Audio Adventure

Awesomeness

I really like this, but I wouldn't call it trance. I would say more of electronic. But it's still good. It also kinda sounds like a video game song.

15thDimension responds:

Well, you can't please everybody :P

15thD - New WIP 15thD - New WIP

Nice

I like the build up at 40 seconds. All together this is prett good!

15thD - Tetris Remix[Finished] 15thD - Tetris Remix[Finished]

really good

This is really good but in some parts I think you should have a different hi-hat. The one you use is really high. But other than that this is really good.

15thDimension responds:

yeah, that might be, but thanks for the review.

15thD - Pursuit 15thD - Pursuit

It's definitly unique

I like the lead sound. Good job!

Another Happy Loop Another Happy Loop

Nifty

It's sorta catchy, I'm liken' it!